Monday, December 7, 2009

8th december 09



OK! So second night went superb! I had to brief wake ups and the first time I failed to get up and recount it, the second time however I DID manage!
Then laid there thinking and somehow managed to remember the first episode of my dream! But not in very good detail, but key points.

I was at an unknown pool of my imagination at a swim carnival, I was the only coach and got into a bit of an argument with one of those pushy parents, unnamed, she ended up trying to hit me and scrag me and ended up biting my shoulder, i was like WHAT THE FUCK!? YOU BIT ME!? You're fucking 40 years old grow the fuck up, stormed off with other parents having a go at her. Ended up finding a shotgun on this big grassy field with rocks, did that thing where you snap it to load it, and next thing it was like I was playing paintball, but with real guns... a game. Very detailed and jeremy was there, i shot him in the head but it bounced off and then someone tried to shoot me and i held up a person next to me to take the bullet. *Not sure if something happened here or not but i'll continue with chapter two.*
Found a new slr, was near the alb bowl, lots of people, school cross country was on, taught young girl with blonde hair how to use camera, 3 green buttons, took a pic of kids about to race, walked down path, people crowded on each side of path, the girl with my camera started walking like a model, then some older blonde girl took the cam off her, i raced down and turned out it was her sister telling her how to model better, i didn't like her and wanted my camera back,
next minute we we in ceri's hotel but it wasn't actually ceri's hotel, filled with people/ school ppl an teachers like a camp, but then ceri's sister walked through like a model and people cheered and then others were doing it and people were cheering/partying, then ceri did it and her boobs were huge and bouncy (LOL alot bigger than normal) and i got majorly freaked out ran down a side hall climbed through a window into allys room. we talked about ceri's boobs, then about ally being obsessed with losing weight before schoolies as she was back from schoolies, very realistic convo, on her bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment